- Lower Kindergarten (LKG): the child should have completed 2 years 11 Months.
- Upper Kindergarten (UKG): the child should have completed 3 years 11 months.
- Preparatory: the child should have completed 4 years 11 months.
- The age is reckoned as on 1st June of the academic year of admission.
For LKG, UKG and Preparatory, admission is based on the performance in a Student–Friendly & assessment questionnaire, followed by an interview with parents and the pupil with the Principal.
PRIMARY, MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL CLASSES (STDS 1 to 8)
Student’s admission is based on the performance in a Student–Friendly & conceptual and skill- based assessment questionnaire, followed by an interview with parents and the pupil with the Principal.
CBSE (STD 11) Admissions
Admissions to CBSE (Std 11) will commence Todays After The ICSE/CBSE Result Have Been Declared. You may collect an application form from the school office @ Rs. 500
- Business Studies/ Mathematics
- Political Science
CBSE (STD 11) Admissions For Eligibility:
Open only to students who have successfully completed the ICSE Examination or CBSE (Std10) Board Examination.
- Science Stream 80% & above in Math & Science. Commerce Stream : 70% & above in Maths, His / Civ / Geo & Commercial / Economic / Computer Applications. Subjects Offered:
- Generally applications for admissions for LKG, UKG, PREP & Std I are accepted from the last week of October, unless otherwise specified.
- A pupil who has attended any recognized school previously cannot be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
- All the students must appear for the Admission Test during the time of admission and only candidates meeting our academic standards will be admitted.
- At the time of admission, the entrance fee, tuition fees for the first term and all the special fees must be paid in advance.
- At the time of admission for Standard I to Standard VIII parents are requested to produce the T. C. duly signed by the Head of the Institution of the previous school,
- Std XI Registration will generally commence from the first working day in April.
- Registration forms for admission to L.K.G, U.K.G, PREPARATORY & I STD only may be down loaded from the school website, filled in completely and accurately & submitted to the fee counter within 3 days.
- For Std 2 to 8, forms may be submitted to the fee counter after April 1, 2020. Admissions to these classes will depend on the vacancies that exit at that point of time.
- Will begin two days after the ICSE/CBSE results have been declared.
- Parents, along with the child, will have an interview with the Principal.
- Please bring along, with you, the following:
- Completed Application form ICSE/CBSE Marks as downloaded from the Internet
- The selected candidates will be required to complete admission formalities within two
days after the interview.
- A second list will be put up on the notice board for candidates who have been wait listed.
- As the number of seats in each stream are limited, candidates will be required to complete formalities as soon as possible.
- Online Admission is done through Online portal.