- Lower Kindergarten (LKG): the child should have completed 2 years 11 Months.
- Upper Kindergarten (UKG): the child should have completed 3 years 11 months.
- Preparatory: the child should have completed 4 years 11 months.
- The age is reckoned as on 1st June of the academic year of admission.
For LKG, UKG and Preparatory, admission is based on the performance in a Student–Friendly & assessment questionnaire, followed by an interview with parents and the pupil with the Principal.
PRIMARY, MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL CLASSES (STDS 1 to 8)
Student’s admission is based on the performance in a Student–Friendly & conceptual and skill- based assessment questionnaire, followed by an interview with parents and the pupil with the Principal.
- Generally applications for admissions for LKG, UKG, PREP & Std I are accepted from the last week of October, unless otherwise specified.
- A pupil who has attended any recognized school previously cannot be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
- All the students must appear for the Admission Test during the time of admission and only candidates meeting our academic standards will be admitted.
- At the time of admission, the entrance fee, tuition fees for the first term and all the special fees must be paid in advance.
- At the time of admission for Standard I to Standard VIII parents are requested to produce the T. C. duly signed by the Head of the Institution of the previous school,
- Std XI Registration will generally commence from the first working day in April.
- Registration forms for admission to L.K.G, U.K.G, PREPARATORY & I STD only may be down loaded from the school website, filled in completely and accurately & submitted to the fee counter within 3 days.
- For Std 2 to 8, forms may be submitted to the fee counter after April 1, 2020. Admissions to these classes will depend on the vacancies that exit at that point of time.
CBSE (STD 11) Admissions
Admissions to CBSE (Std 11) will commence Todays After The ICSE/CBSE Result Have Been Declared. You may collect an application form from the school office @ Rs. 500
CBSE (STD 11) Admissions For Eligibility:
Open only to students who have successfully completed the ICSE Examination or CBSE (Std10) Board Examination.
- Science Stream 80% & above in Math & Science. Commerce Stream : 70% & above in Maths, His / Civ / Geo & Commercial / Economic / Computer Applications. Subjects Offered:
- Business Studies/ Mathematics
- Political Science
- Will begin two days after the ICSE/CBSE results have been declared.
- Parents, along with the child, will have an interview with the Principal.
- Please bring along, with you, the following:
- Completed Application form
ICSE/CBSE Marks as downloaded from the Internet
- The selected candidates will be required to complete admission formalities within two
days after the interview.
- A second list will be put up on the notice board for candidates who have been wait listed.
- As the number of seats in each stream are limited, candidates will be required to complete formalities as soon as possible.
- Online Admission is done through Online portal.