AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
|Pre-Nursery||2 years 6 months – 3 years 6 months|
|Nursery||3 years 6 months – 4 years 6 months|
|KG||4 years 6 months – 5 years 6 months|
Minimum age limit as on 31 march of the year of admission.
PRE REGISTRATION CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
- Application for admissions to Class Pre-Nursery are accepted from all. Admissions to other classes will be taken against chance vacancies at the beginning of the school year.
- Parent / Guardians are asked to fill in the admission forms with the utmost accuracy. No subsequent changes will be permitted.
- A candidate who has attended a recognized school may be admitted only with Transfer Certificate from the school he has last attended.
- New candidates must be introduced personally to the principal by the one who will be responsible for his conduct and fee. They will be examined
on the syllabus of the class immediately below that to which they seek admission or the same class in case of mid-session admission.
- Satluj Public School follows the CBSE pattern and guidelines.
- Prior registration is an essential condition for the admission.
- Children registered for admission are called for pre-admission assessment.
- Pre-admission assessment for classes Nursery onwards and interaction with parents and children of Pre-Nursery are held on dates to be notified separately.
- Registration is valid only for the year and class for which it is made.
- The candidate is allowed to take the pre-admission assessment only if the registration fee is paid.
- The list of students selected for admission is put up on the school notice board after two days of conduct of the pre-admission assessment.
- The Director/Principal is the final authority in granting admissions and his decision is final and binding on all.
IF ADMISSION IS OFFERED AFTER THE ASSESSMENT AND INTERACTION, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED.
- To pay admission fee, annual fee and caution money.
- Four recent passport size color photographs of student, two photographs each of father and mother
- Copy of Birth Certificate (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority)
- Copy of Aadhar Card (UID)
- Copy of Mark Sheet / Report Card of the class passed by the applicant, (if applicable)
- Medical History Certificate duly signed and stamped by a qualified medical practitioner. (Min MBBS Qualified)
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- Self Declaration Form
NOTE: SCHOOL RESERVES THE SOLE RIGHT TO ADMISSION
Withdrawals / Transfers
Notice for withdrawal must be given one month in advance and only under the signature of parents / guardians.
Transfer certificate will be issued at the written request of the parents after clearing all dues. The transfer certificate issue fee is Rs 50.
Caution money will be refunded within a month after the receipt of withdrawal notice. However, it will lapse if the cheque is not claimed within three months by the payee.
In matter of admission, report card, promotions, detentions, fines and penalties etc. the decision of the Principal will be final and binding on all.
All fees and other charges are subject to revision by the management from time to time.
If withdrawal notice is given after 31st March; fee for the first quarter to be paid.
If any child is withdrawn in the mid-session then tuition fee will be charged upto the month the child attends the school.