AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
||2 years 6 months – 3 years 6 months
||3 years 6 months – 4 years 6 months
||4 years 6 months – 5 years 6 months
Minimum age limit as on 31 march of the year of admission.
IF ADMISSION IS OFFERED AFTER THE ASSESSMENT AND INTERACTION, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED.
- To pay admission fee, annual fee and caution money.
- Four recent passport size color photographs of student, two photographs each of father and mother
- Copy of Birth Certificate (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority)
- Copy of Aadhar Card (UID)
- Copy of Mark Sheet / Report Card of the class passed by the applicant, (if applicable)
- Medical History Certificate duly signed and stamped by a qualified medical practitioner. (Min MBBS Qualified)
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- Self Declaration Form
NOTE: SCHOOL RESERVES THE SOLE RIGHT TO ADMISSION
Withdrawals / Transfers
Notice for withdrawal must be given one month in advance and only under the signature of parents / guardians.
Transfer certificate will be issued at the written request of the parents after clearing all dues. The transfer certificate issue fee is Rs 50.
Caution money will be refunded within a month after the receipt of withdrawal notice. However, it will lapse if the cheque is not claimed within three months by the payee.
In matter of admission, report card, promotions, detentions, fines and penalties etc. the decision of the Principal will be final and binding on all.
All fees and other charges are subject to revision by the management from time to time.
If withdrawal notice is given after 31st March; fee for the first quarter to be paid.
If any child is withdrawn in the mid-session then tuition fee will be charged upto the month the child attends the school.