CURRICULUM / LEARNING SYSTEM
A Comprehensive Curriculum Designed For 21st Century Learners
Satluj Public School has clearly defined ‘scope, goals and scholastic outcomes’ that outline the ambitious academic growth of young minds at school. We are determined to provide the best possible education within a supportive and caring community through a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum that suits the needs and interests of all students.
Satluj Public School’s CBSE affiliated curriculum promotes the intellectual, moral, social, spiritual and physical development of the students, and prepares them for opportunities, responsibilities and experiences for the life ahead.
Addressing the need of holistic development of a child, PEC curriculum for sports has been incorporated that aims to help children learn team spirit, endurance and fair play from an early age. The school ensures that the curriculum is reviewed annually.
The purpose of learning is to help:
- Inspire a love of learning and stimulate children’s natural curiosity about the world
- Develop well-rounded, confident, and considerate personalities who are respectful and caring towards others
- Feel encouraged to reach their highest potential at each stage of their education
- Take their place in society in an informed, positive and active way, valuing education as a lifelong process
- Acquire understanding, knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and employment in a fast-changing world
- Gain wider experiences and skills to become confident, happy and successful individuals